Interests: Light, Relativity Age: 86
Neil Munch has had a life-long interest in space, advanced physics, cosmology, and an insatiable curiosity about most everything.
- 1948-1956: advanced engineering projects in rocket propulsion, space travel, information systems, ordnance systems at several companies.
- 1956-1986: joined General Electric Space Division as scientific contributor and manager of space sciences groups up to 45 people.
Currently retired from GE. Some of the rocket engines he designed were successfully flown are now on display at Smithsonian Air & Space Museum in Wash. DC. President of Munch Engineering Corp. (Incorporated 1984) Published aver 100 papers questioning modern physics some of which are also in referred journals.
- B.S.M.E. (Mechanical Engineering,) 1948 Cornell.
- Graduate Aero Engineering studies at Cornell.
- Graduate Engineering and Physics studies at Stevens Inst. of Technology.
- MS in Engineering, 1951 followed by PhD studies.
- Licensed Prof. Engineering in NY State 1956.
- Participated in numerous GE sponsored advanced education programs where I studied Modern Physics under Edwin Taylor of MIT.
- Founding director in 1995 of the Natural Philosophy Alliance (NPA), which now has over 200 members in USA and other countries around the world.