Interests: Time, Gravity, Tesla, Dimensions of Time and Space, Unidirectional Motion Machines, Free Energy, Violations of Physics Laws Age: 70
- B.S. Physics, Case Institute of Technology, 1965
- MBA Business, George Washington University, 1998
- Associate Degree Electronics (incomplete), Northern Virginia Community College, 2008
- 2003 - 2012 Chief Scientist; Ashlawn Energy LLC; Experimentation, developing, and invention improvements to green energy megawatt-size redox flow batteries and other fuel cell technologies.
- 1985 - 2003 Staff Scientist; DCS Corp. Consultant to US Navy; Last 7 years employed at Navy Research Lab programming microwave field equations resulting in recognition on several published scientific Papers.
- 1983-1985 V.P. Engineering; Lumitex, Inc.; Inventor of light emitting fabric (12 patents) and entrepreneur of the start-up company.
- 1979-1983 Support Equipment Analyst; Ketron Inc. supporting U.S. Navy; Conducted logistics analysis.
- 1973 - 1979 Self-employed writer, inventor, and industrial consultant.
- 1974 - 1975 Computer Analyst; I/O Computer Services. Inc.; Programming human voice recognition software at MIT Lincoln Laboratory and satellite tracking software at White Sands Proving Grounds.
- 1973 - 1974 Took sabbatical as a writer in Boston MA.
- 1971 - 1973 Computer Systems Programmer; RCA Corp. Supporting U.S. Navy Underwater Tracking Range in the U.S. Virgin Islands; Maintained operating system for underwater sonar array.
- 1968 - 1971 Computer Systems Programmer; General Electric Corp,; writing software for precursor to internet computer services.
- 1966 - 1968 Technical Aid/Computer Programmer; Fairchild Hiller Corp. Supporting NASA at Goddard Spaceflight Center; Various tasking in support of unmanned space satellites.
- 5,909,874 Icosahedron Decimal Dice; Issued: June 8, 1999
- 5,183,323 Flat Panel Illumination System; Issued: February 2, 1993
- 5,021,928 Flat Panel Illumination System; Issued: June 4, 1991
- 4,715,700 Light Emitting Optical Fiber Assemblies Including Light Controlling; Issued: December 29, 1987
- 4,667,274 Self-Illumination Patch Assembly; Issued: May 19, 1987
- 4,576,436 Light Distribution and Collection Assemblies and Methods. Issued: March 18, 1986
- 4,529,830 Apparatus for Collecting, Distributing, and Utilizing Solar Radiation. Issued: July 16, 1985
- 4,519,017 Light Emitting Optical Fiber Assemblies and Method for Forming the Same. Issued: May 21, 1985
- 4,496,211 Lightpipe Network with Optical Devices for Distributing Electromagnetic Radiation; Issued: January 29, 1985
- 4,466,697 Light Depressive Optical Lightpipes and Method of Making the Same. Issued: August 21, 1984
- 4,411,490 Apparatus for Collecting, Distributing, and Utilizing Solar Radiation. Issued: October 25, 1983
- 4,241,382 Fiber Optic Illuminator; Issued: December 23, 1980
- 4,234,907 Light Emitting Fabric; Issued: November 18, 1980