As most of you know, NPA-19 will be held side by side with Tesla Tech 2012. In an effort to outreach the larger community of independent scientists, we have invited Tesla Tech registrants as our guests to attend all NPA functions (except the Sagnac banquet on Friday evening). In addition, NPAers may also Tesla Tech functions, but for a fee. There are several options:
- Deduct your $125 NPA-19 registration from the $350 Tesla Tech registration, and have full access to both conferences for an additional $225. (Less 5% more if you become a member of Tesla Tech at $30 annually)
- Sit in on one or more Tesla Tech sessions (3 speakers each) for $60. See http://www.teslatech.info/ttevents/prgframe.htm for a list of their 8 sessions. Some sessions will take place after NPA-19 is over, on Saturday evening or Sunday during the day.
- Participate in the Tesla Tech evening socials on Thursday,
Friday or Saturday at $40. Includes refreshments. (Of course, we hope you'll choose to attend the Sagnac banquet on Friday.)
- Join one of the optional workshops at $50 each (John Milewskis' Practical Home Metallurgy and Daniel Gonzales' GEET Seminar).
- Attend Konstantin Meyl's two-day workshop (http://www.worldsci.org/php/index.php?tab0=Events&tab1=Display&id=544). This works directly through Dr. Meyl, and not through Tesla Tech.